Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm an Idiot

I really feel tat I’m going mad when disturbed people troubling me~~~
especially when I was busy’inG to manage 7 guys to rush for an addendum for 46 buildings within 4 days (at the same time, my leave application have been rejected by my Manager, I might not able to attend my good fren’s wedding dinner)…

fark~~!!
againz..it happens againz…
it is just as the same~ wat happening in 3 yrs ago…
I scold a rude word + show my anger in our conversation (me n my dream gal)…
my image spoil againz.. one more time..
(i remember i avoid this gal for almost 1 yr after matter.. n now.. the same thing will be repeated??/)
zZzzzzz....

fark man.. I think I'm not tat kind of fella tat show my anger easily 1… but it just happens twices within this 3 yrs.....

why is this happening to me… againz???
i lost myself n unable to judge wisely... n i feel i like a stupid fella...

i'm so emotional~~~!!!!!

grrrRRRr~~ wat am i doing here??
fark... i duno wat to say.. n how to say... farking panic now...
zZzzzzz.....

perhaps.. it is the time to cut off relations wif tat disturbed fren…
well, it is a little childish but i really dun 1 get mad anymroe becoz of him.... it is enough~~~!!!!

I’m farking down + upset now…

hAM is an idiot~~!!!!

No comments: