Wednesday, June 17, 2009

finally.. mission completed~~

finaly.. I completed my task.. within a targeted date..

let me tell u wat hav been done by me for thse few dayz…

  1. I hav to plan the schedule & divide time equally between tasks can be an asset by tat 7 ppls…
  2. I hav to distribute the works (solve out the drawings n distribute to them), guide them, manage, monitor + coordinate wif them..
  3. I hv to standardize the format we r going to use… arrange a short meeting to check their progress + solve their problem.. I hav to make sure all the things r under control & completed within deadline... for the meantime, I hav to check + carry out the changes for 6 buildings… (at the same time, I hav to motivate them toO, make sure everybody r happy + feel conformable wif their works… =.=’’’)
  4. Monitor the progress & report to Superior(my chief estimator)...
  5. In the final phase, I hav to compound all the works n make sure everything r in order…

so stressssssssssssSSSS~~~!!
I hav to take all the responsibilities for any fault caused by them…
I noe u might not understand y i ned to do tat… u might ask, y dun u ~ just push back (their fault) to ur subordinates? let them bear the responsibility lah….

I noe many ppls r trying to avoid to take the responsibility for their subordinates’ fault… but in my mind, a leaders should take tat responsibility… otherwise, why we need a leader? A good leader should be able to guide his/her teammates to be able to perform well… if they did something wrong.. it is part of ur responsibility….

when u live wif the attitude tat u r responsible for everything, ur whole life will change… when u take up responsibility for everything tat happens around u, u’ll start expanding...

I strongly believe tat.. the more responsibility u take up, the more u will expand and grow…


~~~~~EXTRA~~~~~

hehehe.. performance review…

muahahahahaha… matilah u… the most lazy fella…
well… I damn generous aredi… I dun 1 to ‘kutuk’ u 1…
but when I mentioned to my chief estimator (something like AGM in M’sia) tat I think everybody looks “good” + very “helpful”… he knew I talk cock n he wants me to tell the truth.. but I insist dun 1 tell him.. u ‘blow’ me~~~!!??


=p
muahahaha..


then the junior estimator (“his man”) giv us a suggestion, ask me to rank them…
ok.. I rank them from 1 to 7( 5 guys + 2 gals)….
nah… I judge them(ranking) base on their performance (80%) + attitude (20%)…

ok.. good luck to u guys…


haihz… duno ada increment or not…
makan bubur or nasi also depends on this adjustment aredi..
zZzZzzz….

No comments: