Wednesday, April 09, 2008

1st pay @ Middle East~~!!!

YESSS~~~ !!!
I got my pay~~~
1st Payment @ Middle East~~~!!!!

The salary only paid for last month~~
30th & 31st March~~~

Hrmm~~
Actually I reach Middle East on 30th~~
But tat nice + kind + friendly Philippino HR stated I start work on 30th of March~~
So~~ tipu 1 hari gaji lagi~~
Hahahaha~~

Even just 2 dayz of salary received…
But sounds not bad right~~!!??
Received my salary pay on 9th~~

It is stated I shall receive my monthly salary on the 15th of the following month in my appointment letter…
But now it is a bit earlier liao~~

But~~
Y so little~~~!!!????

ArRRRR~~~

The HR take my basic & divided by 31 dayz~~~
zzZzZzzzz~~

so kiam siap~~~
XD

However,
Fatty (wai) is going to buy his laptop this weekend~~~
At least we hav som entertainment liao~~
We can watch Stephen Chow’s MOVIE~~~~
Muahahaha~~!!!

No comments: