Wednesday, September 05, 2007

tender resignation~~

hAM
[ Address ]
[ Tel # ]
3rd September 2007


Mr. ABC
General Manager (Contracts)
[ Company Address ]



Dear Mr. ABC:

The purpose of this letter is to inform you of my resignation from my current position as Contracts Executive with XXXXX. Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XXXXX on 3rd of September 2007. My last day of work will be Tuesday, 2nd of October 2007.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to you as my supervisor, as well as many friends and colleagues here at XXXXX. It has been a great pleasure to work with you all, and I have also learned a great deal about tendering jobs. I am certain that the skills I have acquired here will be of great value to my future career.

I wish you and XXXXX continued success in all your endeavors. And please let me know if I can be of assistance in any way to help with a smooth transition.



Sincerely,


hAM
Contracts Executive




C.C : HR Department



~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~

wau~~ this letter sudah save in my blog for few months jor~~
i draft it @ feb~~
tat time i tot wanna giv this as a sample to pipe 1~~
n now~~ i used it~~
=p

finaly~

i updated my blog~~
hrmm~~ almost 2 weeks nv update my blog~~
2 weeks ago i went to seremban-tampin 2 dayz for site visit~~
becoz of farking tired after the site visit + got new tender~~
so no time to update my blog~~

n last week i went to s'pore(vacation or clear leave lar)~~
n then i get an offer there~~~
so~ i submit the letter to HR n my boSS on mondayz(boss is tuesday coz he on leave)~~
weLL~~
i'm going to s'pore soON~~
the offer there is so so only lar..
it's a QS consultant company~~
3 months probation period + 5 dayz work + 2 times adjustment per annual~~
so~~ i just hav a try there lar~~

i think the Director loOKs frendy but abit "snakely"~~~
but overall the image is not bad lar~~

i neD money to survive lar~~
farking c2pid study loan lar~~
damn it~~
earn the Sing dolar for at least 2 yrs~~
to settle my loan~~
then only re-consider bout my future~~



zzZzZzzz~~
money really "everything" now( for me)~~
haihz~~ sigh~~~

i'll miss u guys~~~
QS kaki~~3-1-7 members~~haliens~~all my colleagues~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u gonna lemme c u b4 u leave? :p or r u gonna hide in ur ham forever? :p

ahh_mun vS hAM said...

aiyoyoyo~~

u aredi noe tat i'm si-hAM mar~~
sure alwyz hiding inside my shell 1 lar..

to protect myself mar~
takut kena "makan" by u lar...
>.<
hahaha~~

Mayb we can go watch a movie before I left de~~
nex weekend~~?? u ok arrr??? =p