Saturday, August 18, 2007

~~~cancellation letter of credit cards~~~

18th August 2007

Customer Service
XX Bank
2, Jalan XX
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor D.E.
Malaysia


Re: Closing account on XXX Visa card account



Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of my XXX credit cards by the end of the month with XXX.

The card is, a XXX Visa card with the number of 8888 8888 8888 8888, valid until 08/12. I will not be using the credit card so do not wish to incur the annual fee.

I paid the account's balance and here enclosing my destroyed credit card.

To my knowledge, all my fiscal responsibilities with this credit card account have been fulfilled. Therefore, please close my account and include a notation in the report to the credit bureaus that the account was "closed by request of cardholder."

Once this is done, please send me written confirmation of the closure of my account, in good standing and at my request.

If there are any discrepancies between my records and yours, please contact me by mail at the address below or by phone at 012-67260XX.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.





Sincerely,




~~~hAM~~~






p/s:
dun depends on a phone call to cancel your account~~!!!
write a cancellation letter to provide proof of your decision~~!!!

notify the card issuer by phone~~
then follow up by notifying the card issuer in writing.

get a copy of your credit report and make sure it's accurate~~~
Repeat the procedures~~~ if necessary~~~~


=p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u very much for the sample letter and tips.-zu

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I about the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.