Friday, October 09, 2009

earthquake~ different of treatment~~

I stil remember.... 1 yr ago…… I had called my mum to donate some money for the Earthquake in China when I read the news from the internet (I’m working in oversea)…

I think... as a ‘chinese’… we should show some care needs to our race… mana tahu my mum really listened to my advice… n she go tolong organize a charity dinner in our village sommore…. OMG~~ my mum…. Really……. I hav nothing to say… =p

it was published on sin-chew newspaper…. The total donation was RM10,720… within one night… hmmm… it can be considered as a very nice result for a kampong aredi…. good job~~ proud of u~~!!!

But this time… our ‘neighbour’ country experienced an Eartquake… I hav to call my mum~~
"You should NEVER, EVER, TRY to donate a single cent to THEM.... DUN EVEN THINK ABOUT IT~~!!! "

I can be very kind.... n very cruel without pity …. it depends on whom I face…. this is me~~!!!



dang dang dang dang~~ m youngest sister cut it from sinchew newspaper, scanned it n email to me~~

No comments: