Friday, June 19, 2009

I'll keep my word...

I’m thinking to resign becoz my leave application hav been rejected (pls check “I'm an Idiot)..

I’m damn stress + damn emotional at that time… cannot think wisely.. i'm an idiot...
the thing occupy my mind is ~~ I wan to attend my good fren’s wedding dinner (Sept 2009).. I promised to attend; I MUST keep my promise~~~!!! (if I resign in Aug, I stil able to attend their wedding)

hey ppl…we live only once... marriage also only once in our life(perhaps =p)… I wan to be there… in my good fren’s BIG DAY…

oh ya.. I should tell u guys wat’s the reason he (my manager) reject my application..
becoz we get awarded a Hotel project n we r going to move back to Abu Thabi soon.. so far only 3 QS r available for tat project.. so we might facing shortage of staff to carry on such big punya project.. 1 of the QS aredi applied leave on Sept… we clash in tat period….

Ok… I accept ur explanation… (nyama, I’m so important? Then y no increment + bonus???)

finally, I found the solution (after i clam down)…
I request my colleague to change his schedule…
I offer him tat I’ll bear all the extra cost for tat… lucky, he agreed to change his schedule for me… tq tq…

finally.. I pay him around 1k (extra admin fees & bla bla bla) to change his flight ticket…

p/s: i don't easily make a promise... but once i made it.. i'll keep my promise..

2 comments:

Tina K said...

fren, u better apply for leave for my wedding NOW! it's 3 April 2010. So that nobody will clash with u, keke

ahh_mun vS hAM said...

aiyo.. how to apply lah?
dun worry... will apply soon.. wait until Nov lah..
>.<