Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happening in CNY – Part 1

Botak kin~~
1 of my best fren….
Damn close punya buddy since 2ndary schol….

Finally, I met his cabin crew gf~~~ Lilian~ during this CNY~~
Not bad.. she is the type I suka…
JB kin, farking lucky also…. Get a such pretty gf…
but I think he look likes macam paisei to bring the gf out…
Mahai , I think his head lagi besar than me..
I 1der apa dia mahu.. he wan lee kah yan to be his gf?
Mahai.. pls lar.. be satisfied lar…
This JB lang duno nowadays nak cari ahmoi macam ni sudah manyak susah lar..
This kind of sweet young thing damn susah to find aredi..
Overall.. appearance + sikap looks damn good aredi…
But I noe tat she suka minum ‘cuka’ lar..
But gals is like tat 1 lar…
Sei botak pls dun let other chiqs get close to u then ok aredi lar…

Oh ya~~~
@#$%^&~~!!!!!!!
This c2pid gal (should be smart lar) pergi curi tengok botak punya msn conversation..
n she purposely pergi tengok mine 1…
Holly shit, all my secret sudah kena bocor~~
@#$%^&*
Those crap we talk bout… those dream… those ham sap thing we chitchat also kena read by her aredi………...

zZzZzzz~~
damn embarrassing lar…
nex time I’ll slap 9 this ahmoi when I meet her..
ohh ya… she dare to panggil I “dai jek kong”~ (hanya cakap, tak berani action)~
well…. I’ll bring ur bf pergi cari ahmoi when he is coming back alone nex time…
Kasih u mati….
=p


P/S: Mahai.. pilot’s life looks damn fantastic…I wish to get a flying license also… Then I can… buaya manyak cabin crew aredi… muahahahaha…

No comments: