Sunday, October 05, 2008

「生命之水」(Water for Life)

i got my alchohol license 1 month ago jor..
tat day went to Dubai nak try to beli...
but too bad, my license only valid in Abu Dhabi...
zzZzZZzz...

n today, fatty fetch my to Abu Dhabi punya shop beli..

i sudah seldom drink beer jor de lar..
i stil remember 2 yrs ago, when the time i was study in UK...
i drink beer like drink water.. clear 18 cans (500 ml) within 6 dayz....
tat is becoz the beer damn cheap...
cheaper than COKE~~

WAT~~!!?
this shop punya alchohol all TAX FREE~~~!!??

muahahahaha~~
this is so farking cheap lar..
cheaper than UK sommore..
i bought 24 cans Heineken baru cost me AED105~~
SMIRNOFF 1 litre baru AED70....
plus half dozen of Smirnoff Ice only AED63(this is wat i usual drink in UK)~

aiks~ sudah 200++ jor..
it is cheap in UAE..
if i was working in M'sia...
i sure wont spend 200++ for this kind of drinks..
my mum will scold me...
lolz..

but too bad..
no body teman me minum @ UAE..
sigh... sendiri minum 'mun zao' lar...
sigh~~~

No comments: