Tuesday, November 13, 2007

hOme sweet hoMe~~

well~~

i miss my home now~~
dun doubt tat~~

i really mean wat i say~~

well~~
i'm saying tat becoz i'm so farking stress now~~
hahaha~~

hrmm~~
sometimes i really try to use my "heart" to do/finish my jobs~~
but~~ ++++ however~~
i cant make it most of the time~~
especially when i feel stress + the time is rushing~~

damn it~~
so many things to do...
u wont feel panic de merr~~!!??
unless u r farking experience~~
or u totally dun care bout ur farking job....

abit regret to left my candy sweet home n come to this country aredi~~
although early I knew tat this consultant life will be tougher~~

i should noe tat...
small company alwyz like this~~
:'(

well~~
think on another way~~
i may train til more independence~~
tat's wat i going gain here~~
work hard~~
earn more experience~~

look forward to the future~~

wish myself goOd luck~~
ahmen~~~~!!

=p

p/s:
yess~~ i'm going back m'sia this weekend~~~
i wanna yamcha~~
i wanna eat KFC, nasi lemak, chicken rice + wathc movie~~~~!!!!!!

No comments: