Tuesday, November 06, 2007

!!!!!

well~~
this blog looks like sudah mati~~

muahahaha~~
i no time to update it lar..
damn it..

hrmm..
Sudah reduce 1 project becoz it is given to a new colleague(my tarc junior)….
Quite pretty de lar…
^.^

But got bf de lar…
=.='''

Hrmm.. consider lucky~~!!??
I also duno lar…
I stil got 10 more to go…
Some is final account…
Some is new project…
Some is on-going project…

i got to prepare tender documents for piling works, main-con & NSC(s)...
Plus the contract documents for Main-contractor & NSC(SSSSS)...
prepare progress payment to Main-con + direct payment for client~~~

VO~~~~~~~~
damn it~~~
@#%$^%^& ~~~VO~~~

Hrmm...
I guess I can becom a manager after I finish these entire projects….

Any 1 wanna offer me a job~!!!??
I damn cheap 1..
can take over all the shit de wor (althought i think i'm sarks)…
Lolz~~

Hrmm….
Better dun talk so much cock here..
Wish myself good luck lar…
55 finish the things (no way lar...)
at least finish that few stupid claims + the tender documents lar..
calling for tender jor~~~~

=.='''

Lolz~~

No comments: