Friday, June 29, 2007

hAM is blaming againz~~~!!!

BAKA~~~!!!



300+ CD's in front of my table now~~~
damn it~~~
choosing the CD's to buang now…

@#$%^&

ISO means Idiot Sarks Operation~~
Damn it~~ keep so many old data for so many years~~
From year 1999 until 2006~~
baka~~

year 1999-2003 punya tak payah think lar..
buang saja lar~~
settle it faster~~~

hrmmm…
300 / 8 years = 38 tenders..
average 38 tenders per yr…

hrmmm…
I think this yr consider as the lowest performance in my dpmnt compare wif the previously years records…
U mahu increment @ yr end~~!!??
Dreaming lar..
Lolz…

Sienz…
Boring…

I’m farking lazy + lousy now~~~

Motivate me pls~~~!!!

I miss the study life..
Usually I ponteng for 1 week once I feel bored…
n nomarly this will occur once in every semester...

life is farking boring now~~
ha~~~ there is a funny thing there..
i got 2 fren's nick stated "duno wat to do~~~" now...
they duno each other 1..
but their nick is same...
both of them also duno wat to do after 6...
life is so boring...

hrmm..
mayb i get influenced by them lar..
haihz... sienzz~~~

Hrmmm.. I think is time to hav a break~~~




ZzzZzZzzz~~

No comments: