Thursday, March 01, 2007

arrRRRR~ mana ada lubanG~~~!!!??

wah , tsk tsk..
paisei paise...

i date wif 2 remisier n i didnt notice tat...
shit..

muahahaha....
no 1der sudden change the location lar..
deng..
another poor remisier waiting me at section 14 mcD for more than 30 mins(my phone no battery) when i meeting wif another remisier...

hahaha , i also not sure wat is happening~~~~

i try explain lar..
i think the story is like tat...

there is a remisier (let's giv him a name remisier A call me for open a trading account~~
n he keep postpone~~ 3 dayz aredi..
now day 4th stil no respond~~
so wai( gamuda chan) suggest me n giv me another remisier contact ..
so i call this remisier (let's giv him a name remisier B) n i giv up bout the remisier A aredi~~


remisier B call me at noon(01.03.2007) n date to meet me at Atria DJ 7.30pm~~
then i promise say OK lor...

5.45pm(01.03.2007)~~
the remisier A call me ask me were am i now (afterward only i notice)~~
i say stil in office ~~~
n i tot he is the remisier B ( coz i dun hav their handphone number~~ this 2 fella call me by their office phone~~ n they r frm same company sommore~~ i lansung tak tahu)~~
so date meet in Atria DJ againz~~~
but he say mayb we can make it at SS14 mcD~~
then i say ok lor....


lolz..
guess wat~~~!!!???
i reach n finish my set of filot-o fish then i receive a call frm A~~
he ask were am i , i say mcD 1st flooR~~~
then he off the line~~
5 second later~~ the remisier B call me ask were am i~~
i say ss24 mcD lor~~
he say "harr? not Atria~~~!!??"

then i say "Atria~~!?? i tot ss14? nv mind, i come to u lar"
( i tot A & B is a same person, there is the mistake here)

aiks... i also duno wat am i talking bout now....
i mess up 2 person aredi..
cant think logically now...
how come this kind of mistake happen~~~!!??

the remisier A really pity~~
waiting at mcD more than 40 mins ( coz my phone no battery, i receive his call after 40 mins)

aiks...
i sure kena curse kao kao aredi~~~
><

remisier A... pls forgiv me~~~~
i try find u another client lar~~~
sorry arrr~~~~

dun curse me pls~~~
srry~~~~
><

No comments: