Tuesday, February 20, 2007

jogGing~~~~

walauyeh~~~~
hAM todayz tak tahu wayer mana satu short liao~~
pergi jogging man.....
muahahahaha~~~

shit lor....
i really long long time nv exercise liaO~~~
5 circle of 200m also cannot finish it...
gOd damn~~~~

1st 2 circle can run withoun stop man..
i'm proud of tat...
then my leg sudden feel sakit~~~
almost "chao kan" aredi...

stop stop stop~~
walauyeh...
pain~~

ok~~ rest for 3 mins....
continue my jogging againz..
1 & half circle onlY then hav to stop agaiNz~~
walau~~~
leg really pain man..

ok~~
nv mind~~ rest n let my breath smooth 1st...
after 2 mins~~continue~~~

walauyeh~~~
this time shorter ler...
jut 1 circle only~~
my muscle behh tahan aredi~~~
OMG~~~
how to hiking in future~~~!!??
shit lor...
my name listed in the committee of hiking trip(company actvty)~~
shit lor~~
pai sei man~~~

aiks~~tomorrow muscle sure pain til cannot walk probably 1~~
><><

No comments: