Monday, February 19, 2007

any brokers to introduce~~!!??

Now only I raelize tat not easy to find a Broker & open a trading account for buying shares…
Lolz…

wat kind of world is this~~~!!??

My frens intro few brokers to me…
But all of them r doing futures only…
Nowadayz they all like to doing futures only..
Futures damn kao risk 1 lar…
Not a beginner to play 1…
ask me to open an account to trade futures…
tat 1 risk than go find uncle Lim lar…
if play futures I rather go find uncle Lim….

hope my “sam shuI” share (Sunway-W) wont gain so fast 1st...
(hAM damn ganas also wat… straight awy play warrants once open account)

warrants is more potential lar…
few times gain 1….
I’m risk seeker…
But only for warrants lar..
Not futures lar..
Futures u hav to watch the market every dayz , every mins 1…
I hav no time for tat..

At least warrants is easier ….

hOpe I able to find a broker n open my trading account after CNY~~~

p/s: Gong Xi Fatt Chai to everyone & wish you all a happy and prosperous new year~~!!

No comments: