Tuesday, January 23, 2007

greater power = greater responsibility

wat my title saying is truth~~~~
lolz...

ann: u tot u r spiderman arr??
"失败的man" 就有你的份~~!!

ahahaha~~~


n now~~~
6.58 pm~~~ i stil staying in my seat to waiting for my bosS back~~~
the purpose i doing this iS~~~
i gonna explane the adjusted costing for the tender to him.....
coz my senior say she got somthing important to dO...
so... she hav to go......

:'(

scarely....
the feeLing of fear attack'ing my organs now~~~

goD dAmn~~~
opsss~~~ nonono~~~
should be goD bLess mE~~~~~!!

><
hope bosS say not free later....
tomolo baru explane...

pray bosS terus balik rumah...
dun come back lor....

wish bosS moOd very goOd...
wont question me lots....
wont question me somthing i duno.........


should i happy or upset~~!!??
i ask myself so frequently this few dayz...

so fast.. i can involve so much costing stuff.....
but.... as wat i say just now...
great "power" = greater responsibility....

duno lar...
as wat color say : "boat becomz straight when reach the bridge head"...
take it esay....

=p

No comments: