Friday, January 19, 2007

excel~~~~

I think I start remember back the “trickS” in excel aredi
Lolz

Hey… I did get an A in my computer application in my advance diploma 1 ler..
Lolz.. I stil able to “re-cover” the excel skills although I forgotten then excel stuff once…

Malo.. guess wat…??
Few dayz ago... I received a company mail…
The HR department sends me to the excel BASIC training …
Wtf….
Malo… is a very biG farkinG jok man….
Lolz… I read bout the syllabus of the training….
Fark dap lar… teach u how to save… copy… paste n print……

zZzZzzzzz…..

I rejected the training aredicoz got new tender coming…
N I told the HR ppl who incharge for the training tat I’m not suppose to attend this “BASIC” excel training..
n his sound like not so “SONG”…(happy)I think I noe y….
He judges me frm the survey form I filled up at orientation day…

Fark u lar
God daMn….. u crazy 1 arrr~~~~???
Ask me how to add cell by click the farking “insert” commend etc…
Mahai… how I noe the “theory” part….???

I’m not lansi lar
But at least I get my farking A in my computer application (including excel, words, powerpoint + project + buildsoft)

I just noe tat I can do tat when a excel opening in front of me…
But I cant answer u how Although u ask me to now if without do tat practically …
I able to do tat automatically when a excel software opening in front of me…
But not answer u the farking stupid click on “insert”….. then “row” then ……..
zzZzZzZzzzzz…..

gila betul…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

巧合之下,被主人家受邀到他的部落格游览了一趟。不枉此行,本人见识到了主人家的幽默。一边吃着午餐,一边读着主人家的部落格,本人心理很好奇地想问:“主人家是否太有空啦?”还是:“工作压力太大了?”本人觉得应该是前者吧?

无论如何,多谢主人家的邀请。让本人对你的幽默大开眼界啦!应主人家要求,本人就以一句:“Mavis 到此一游”为这次的‘旅途’画上句号。

ahh_mun vS hAM said...

谢谢 mavis 的捧场。。。。
偶并不幽默的啦。。。。
认识偶的都决的偶是闷人一个。。。。


对于你的疑问。。。
"是否太有空啦" 还是 "工作压力太大了" 啦。。。。

基本上两者都是啦。。。。

当偶太无聊时。。。。
没东西做。。。
只好 post 东西来避免偶打磕睡。。。

当偶压力大时。。。。
为了消除压力。。。。
只好在 blog 里大声骂出来。。。
以免偶对家人或同事发泄。。。。
当然,偶经常发泄在朋友身上啦 (不然,朋友要来干嘛??)

有高兴的事也 post 上来。。。
每当偶觉得 upset 时,也会回来着看看。。。
看看偶做(写) 过什么白痴事。。。。
每当偶酱做时。。。偶都会大笑一场。。。。

这。。当然。。。
之后。。。所有的不愉快都一扫而空啦。。。。

><