Thursday, January 18, 2007

company is move'ing~~~

my company is moving out~~~
on june...

to were~~!!??
tak tahu lagi.....
the memo just out~~~
zzz~~~~

boring.......
actually the reasonS i choose to work in this company is almost all "gone"~~~~
i also not sure whether staY back n worK heRe or consideR to "move" out toO~~~
transport probLem is the most iMportant issue for me in thiS status.....

this location is very goOd for me..
coz it is just few station to reach my company frm my home...
n just around 10+ mins to walk frm LRT to my office...
last time i choose the company to be interview is by the "LOCATION"....
location is the 1st priority for me...
I choose to wOrk right here is becoz it is easy to Get in tiMe to work..
becoz of the heavy loan..
i need to stay wif my family to minimize the expences of rental + etc...

but nOw~~~ i tak tahu were will it "move"~~~~~
n if i stil tak ada transport at tat time....
or the stupiD company move to sOm were very jauh~~~~

then no choice.... i hav to "makE" my "final decision".... =p

wat's the final decision~~~!!???
duno yet~~~
zzz~~~~

No comments: