Friday, October 23, 2009

no more 咸鱼'inG~ (hum yu'inG)~

my favorite actor~ Stephen Chow say this in his movie... "a man without dreams is just like a hum yu (salt fish/death fish)"

i hum yu for so long aredi... (after i achieved/accomplish few dreams)...

finally.... i hav set a target for myself… an intermediate-range target/plan…

hmm… it looks like quite difficult.. but it can be very easy to achieve also..
me~~ si-hAM~~ wan to be MANAGER within 5 yrs time~~!!!!

lolz~ 5yrs.. now I baru 26 yrs old… hmm.. wanna be manager be4 31st… sounds like mission impossible… especially for us who working in construction industry (M’sia)… it’s not so easy…

but… I believe I can make it.. just depends on I wan o not… btw.. manager buat wat 1?

I tell u wat… 4 M~~~!!! remember this 4 M, then u can be a very successful Manager…
Meeting, Minum, Makan + Main~~!!!

lolz~~ i sure can make it~~ pray for me~~~ lolz~~

No comments: