Monday, March 30, 2009

1st yr anniversary in middle east...

yes~~!!!
finally 1 yr aredi...
i sudah stay n work in this country for 1 yr....

u noe y i so happy?
coz i’m entitled to benefit the scheme right now..
i'm protect by the labour law..
i'm entitled to claim the gratuity even i tender resignation myself (just 7 dayz per yr)..
n if the employer nak goreng me, they hav to compensate me 21 dayz salary(per yr)...
if i serve until the visa end, which means 3 yrs.. i'm entitled to get 21 dayz * 3 yrs... which means farking lots money aredi... i can makan nasi lemak n chao kuai tiao for at least 1 yr (without working n any income)...

OH YA~~~
TODAY~~ my managing director issued another MEMO~~
the MEMo stated another 50 ppl will be GORENG @ end of this month~~!!
i tot 450 ppl sudah on the list??? y goreng so little???
btw, tomolo is end of the month.. duno i'll kena o not..
but most properly wont de lar, coz HQ sudah ada org kena (i'm in HQ now)..
i noe there is a HR admin kena aredi.. effective immediately...

sigh... i'm so boring wif my works now...
i 1der when is the date of return to my country now~~
@#$%^&*

u guys sure wanna ask me ''y dun u resign since u so boring n hate ur current works...??''

aiyo.. i stil owe my company 20k ler..for the accommodation advance..
n if i serve less than 2 yrs, i gonna compensate som company losses (eg : visa)...
if i resign, i ned to pay back the 20k + visa fees...
if they goreng me, i no ned to pay a single cents lar... =p
not worth lar... if i pergi sendiri goreng sendiri n compensate the company..
nanti i sure kena scold by my mum also... wasted the money... nak mati merrr??
lolz...


haihz.. sienz.. hope either they got a new project n send me to the site... or just goreng me lar.....

i'm so fed up sitting in office doing calculation.........

zZzZzzzz...

No comments: