Wednesday, December 31, 2008

welcome 2009

well~~~
today is last day of yr 2008~~~

Time pass so fast~~!!

Hey..Im wondering..
I'm 25 years old and the days r running~~~!!
Im afraid that all of my life will pass so fast~~!!!
I mean I wake up 6:00 am, go to work ,come back at 6:00 pm, bath + dinner + rest a while.. and then the day is over... (sleep @ 10.30pm)
the time pass so fast and I dun 1 that my whole life will pass so fast like that~~~

I hav make a list...
I wish to accomplish these things in yr 2009.
I get the feeling that I can’t get these all done before the 2010, however.... I’ll try my best ~~!!


Things to do in yr 2009

1. Stop caring what other people think of me

2. Learn to be more patient

3. Be more organized

4. Be more social

5. Get a serious relationship

6. Fall in love (Fall deeply, helplessly and unconditionally, I really mean tat)

7. Write a love letter

8. Make more friends

9. Be debt free

10. Better update with fashion and entertainment

11. Learn to budget & have some sort of savings plan

12. Make a mind map on what am I going to do in 2009, write down my personal mission statement, follow it, and revise it from time to time (Dream-Plan-Achieve)

13. Master some skills (language i hope)

14. Avoid saying something dreadful (which i alwyz do)

15. Alwyz say something lovely (which i nv do)

16. Stop brooding about growing old

17. Learn to use a microphone and give a speech in public

18. Exercise regularly ( i really ned tat, i hav a big beer stomach now)

19. Eat more healthy food

20. Drink more water (at least 1.5 litre per day lar)

21. Dining @ Burj Al Arab (brunch also ok lar, dinner mayb too expensive and no body want to accompany me 1)

22. Write more (Complete 888 posts in my blog, now almost 500 posts)

23. Listen more

24. Read more than 10 books within a year (exclude novel & comic, I can easily read 2-3 novel per day)

25. Love more

26. Go to HK, Taiwan, Japan, Vegas or New York (either 1)

27. Go to a concert

28. SMS my frens often

29. Take my mom to oversea

30. Attend my best friend's wedding (i'll fly back~~!!!)

31. Learn to deal with idiots in big companies

32. Learn how to ask for a raise – and DO it~~!!

33. Learn how to complain effectively -- and DO it~~!!

34. Improved on my basketball & futsal skills

35. Get phone number from a stranger… coz she is cute or pretty

36. Ask someone only just met to go on a date =p

37. Laugh until I cry

38. Go up in a hot-air balloon

39. Learn to dance (ballroom dance & hip hop –properly)

40. Try to make a miracle happen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"5. Get a serious relationship

6. Fall in love (Fall deeply, helplessly and unconditionally, I really mean tat)"

First of all, u must find a gf... =p

"24. Read more than 10 books within a year (exclude novel & comic, I can easily read 2-3 novel per day)"

That was my resolution for last year..in the end, i didnt finish a single book =(

"39. Learn to dance (ballroom dance & hip hop –properly)"

Wah, ham can dance?? faster learn, then when u balik, can perform for me..i dont want kayu dance, hehe