Saturday, September 27, 2008

GT hAM~

well..
last few weeks....
some body phone me @ the 5 O'clock in the morning..

@#$%^$##@
when the time i just wanna start to scold this fella...

"wat??? Head of Sshool? Dr Lim??"

OMG~
i'm quite surprise tat my Head of School called me... in the early of morning...
oh ya.... M'sia sudah 9am somthing jor.. (UAE baru 5am++)
well~~ he phone me n ask me wether interest to be tuitor or not..
lolz~

GTO suddenly pop out of my mind @ tat moment~

OMG~
GT hAM~~!!??
u sure boh?
i becom tuitor??
then those students sure 'die' onmy hand jor....
hahahaha...

but too bad...
if i'm stil working for IJM, i might giv it a try lar...
but... now i'm working in UAE ler..
my pay is farking high compare in Msia n S'pore..

hrmm... btw~`
what will i look like when i giving speech during the class?
will be damn serious look?? or a funny tuitor look??
those student baru 5-7 yrs younger than me only...
we just almost same-same age...
imagine tat they call me Sir....
muahahahahaha~~
i really cannot imagine tat..
muahahahaha~~

(duno tuitor pikat sendiri punya student will kena sue or not de ler?)
muahahahahaha~~ Onizuka alwyz pikat his own student de wor..
=p



*** Great Teacher Onizuka officially abbreviated to GTO, is a shonen manga, anime, and live-action series created by Tohru Fujisawa. It is the story of Eikichi Onizuka, a 22 year-old ex-bōsōzoku member, and his quest to be the greatest teacher in Japan.

No comments: