Tuesday, June 03, 2008

chocolate~~

When it comes to things(snack) that make kids happy, chocolate have to top the list in my mind…
I believe tat tak ada kids tak suka chocolate de..
Every kids' dream is to eat un-limited chocolates..

I remember when I was young I wish to eat a lot a lot of chocolates…
Different country & different taste punya chocolate..
Any time any were…
I’m Dream-ing of Chocolate every moment…

Last week…
I bought around Dhs 100++ de chocolate…
(fatty scold me crazy~~ )



But who care~~
I’m able to accomplished 1 of my dream…
a Dream Come True~~

星爷曾经讲过 : '' 做人如果无梦想,同条咸鱼有咩分别啊!? ''

(my favorite artist stephen chow say tat be4 : ''human are no different wif an ikan masin if without any dream/target'')

slowly... i'll accompllish my dreamZ 1 by 1 de...

now i can eat chocolate any time n anywere in my apartment..
I feel damn happy~~

Eat’ing chocolate really make me happy…
Especially when u feel down n lonely…
Lolz~~

i noe this sounds like damn childish for u all…
but… for me…

Chocolate really Makes Everything Better~~!!!


♪♪♪♪♪~~chocolate 1~~♪♪♪♪♪



♪♪♪♪♪~~chocolate 2~~♪♪♪♪♪




p/s: Tina Tina, tak tahu u ada baca ini article o not.. kalau ada... u envy tak??

No comments: