Saturday, January 13, 2007

muahAhAhA~~ extra income~~~

aiks~~~ i did get my extra RM192.00 frm my farking "investment"...
at least cheer me up a bit today....
actually i already get back my "injected capital" frm last month....
so.. tHis RM192 (- 17%) can consider as extra income of the month.....
hope this stupiD "scam" stil continue until Dec of the year lar.....
then properly i can get my farking Myvi within thIs year~~~
as loNg as thIs stupiD "scam" dun faLL~~~

fark dup man.....
life really nv easy.....
kena scold yesterday.....
mayb becoz my comunication got prob lar..
aiks~~~kena scold becoz of didnt realize wat to do....
i really didnt involve tat "thinGs" be4 ler....
haihz.... no 1 tell me bout the "proceduces" also....

tai lou... i stil new in this company lar....
u expected i noe all the things mer...
i sure nv study the stuff which not related to me lar....
how dare i go ask others bout wat u guys doinG orrr...
big company lots politics 1 wat...
better dun "spy" wat's others doinG...
not avoiding my responsible lar...
but~~i really only do my own part lar...
try to do my best in the stuff i incharge only....

aiks...
but nv mind... nex time noe were the mistake lar.......

haihz.... dun blame lar....
is not easy for my "senior" also....
hav to handle 2 tenders at once....
so.. mayb moOdy n stress also..

haihz....
hope everything will be fine soon.....

haihz... studying costing now....
re-study the BQ now....


haihz.... eye aredi like panda aredi......
tak ada slep well yesterday.....
farker big heaD feel pening...
teman tat farker go clinic at nigHt...
then study the costing til mid nigHt....

Life = nv eAsy ~~~~!!!

No comments: